It’s not uncommon for young women to struggle with how they’re feeling. It’s a time of enormous change, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Here are some common struggles that young women experience that counselling can help with.
- Family problems
- Friendship problems
- Romantic relationship problems
- Difficult life events
- School struggles (high school or university)
- Moving out of home
- Not knowing what type of career or job to pursue
- Learning how to manage and cope in ‘the real world’
- Identity (Who am I? Why do I think and act the way I do?)
- Feelings of depression, anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Stress and time management
- Anger management
- Big life decisions